|1Iaretska, NA |
1Khmelnytskyi National University
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 1:57-62|
The article deals with the coaxial type problem of the pressure of an elastic cylinder on the layer with initial stresses within the linearized theory of elasticity. In general, the research was carried out for the theory of finite (large) deformations and two versions of the theory of small initial deformations with the elastic potential having an arbitrary form.
|Keywords: cylindrical punch, elastic layer, stresses|
1. Guz A. N., Rudnitsky V. B. Prikl. mekhanika, 1984, 20, No. 8: 3-11 (in Russian).
2. Babich S. Yu., Rudnitsky V. B. Prikl. mekhanika, 1987, 23, No. 5: 110-112 (in Russian).
3. Guz A. N., Babich S. Y. Dokl. AN USSR. Ser. A, 1983, 273, No. 6: 1329–1332.
4. Guz A. N., Babich S. Y., Rudnitsky V. B. Prikl. mekhanika, 1991, 27, No. 9: 3–28 (in Russian).
5. Guz A. N., Babich S. Y., Rudnitsky V. B. Appl. Mech. Rev., 1998, 51: 343–371. https://doi.org/10.1115/1.3099009
6. Guz A. N., Rudnitsky V. B. Fundamentals of the theory of the contact interaction of elastic bodies with initial (residual) stresses. Khmelnitskii: PP Melnik, 2006 (in Russian).
7. Yaretska N. Contact interaction of resilient and cylindrical dies with initial (residual) tension. In: Czasopismo technichne: zeszyt 3/2008. (ROK 105). Wydawnictwo Politechniki Krakowskiej. Mechanika, z. 3, M/2008: 213–216.