|1Grytsyk, VV |
1Lviv Polytechnic National University
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 10:40-44|
|Section: Information Science and Cybernetics|
An operational basis of neural networks has been identified. The feasibility of development of parallel-vertical hardware neural networks has been substantiated. A parallel-vertical data processing method in neural elements (neural networks) that is oriented to the VLSI implementation and provides a reduction of the number of interface's pins, the bitness of interneuron connection, and equipment costs has been developed. The principles of the VLSI implementation of neural networks have been proposed.
|Keywords: neural networks, processing methods|
1. Haikin S. Neural networks: a complete course. – Moscow: Williams, 2006. – 1104 p.
2. Tsmots I. G., Skorokhoda O. V., Krasovskyi V. B. Zb. nauk. prats In-ty problem modeliuvannia v energetytsi, 2013, Iss. 66: 149–155 (in Ukrainian).
3. Tkachenko R. O., Tsmots I. G., Skorokhoda O. V. Tekhn. visti, 2010 1(31), 2(32): P. 166–169.
4. Tsmots I. G., Skorokhoda O. V., Baluch B. I. Modeliuvannia ta informatsiini tekhnologii, 2013, Iss. 67: 160–166 (in Ukrainian).
5. Grytsyk V. V., Tsmots I. G., Teslyuk V. M. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2013, No 1: 30–36 (in Ukrainian).