|1Bomba, AYa. |
1National University of Water and Environment Management, Rivne
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 11:26-32|
|Section: Information Science and Cybernetics|
The problem of modeling of the process of purification of liquids from a multicomponent pollution by a spatial filter is considered. The influence of the determining factors (concentrations of the contamination and the sediment) on the environmental characteristics (porosity coefficient, diffusion) is taken into account. The problem provides the opportunity for the definition of a small mass exchange factor under conditions of domination of convective constituents over diffusive ones. An algorithm of solution the corresponding nonlinear inverse singularly perturbed task of the convection–diffusion–mass exchange type is proposed.
|Keywords: filtration of a fluid, modeling, pollution by a spatial filter|
1. Elimelech M. Water Research, 1992, 26, No 1: 1–8. https://doi.org/10.1016/0043-1354(92)90104-C
2. Elimelech M. Separ. Technology, 1994, 4: 186–212.
3. Jegatheesan V. Effect of surface chemistry in the transient stages of deep bed filtration. PhD Thesis, Univ. of Technology, Sydney, 1999.
4. Johnson P. R., Elimelech M. Langmuir., 1995, 11, No 3: 801–812. https://doi.org/10.1021/la00003a023
5. Ison C. R., Ives K. J. Che. Engng. Sci., 1969, 24: 717–729. https://doi.org/10.1016/0009-2509(69)80064-3
6. Ives K. J. Water Research, 1970, 4, No 3: 201–223. https://doi.org/10.1016/0043-1354(70)90068-0
7. Bomba A. Ya., Baranovsky S. V., Prisyazhnyuk I. M. Nonlinear singularly-perturbed problem "convection-diffusion", Rivne: NUVGP, 2008 (in Ukrainian).
8. Bomba A. Ya., Gavrilyuk V. I., Safonik A. P., Fursachik O. A. Nonlinear filtering problem type-convection-diffusion-mass transfer under conditions of incomplete data, Rivne: NUVGP, 2011 (in Ukrainian).
9. Ivanchov N. I. Sib. mat. zhurn., 1998, 39, No 3: 539–550 (in Russian).
10. Sergienko I. V., Deyneka V. S. Kibernetika i system. analiz, 2007, No 5: 48–71 (in Russian).
11. Sergienko I. V., Deyneka V. S. Probl. upravleniia i informatiki, 2010, No 6: 5–18 (in Russian).