|1Lapshin, ES |
1M.S. Polyakov Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 12:58-63|
The effect of the emission of solid particles from the turbulent flow of a slurry film is experimentally observed. The particle emission begins, when the threshold value of the Reynolds number is attained. The smaller the particle size, the greater the threshold value. The experiments were carried in a vertical cylinder both under laboratory and industrial conditions. The effect can be used in various branches for the purification of liquids from foreign inclusions and was tested in mineral processing technologies.
|Keywords: slurry film, solid particles, turbulent|
1. Pat. 3591000 USA, IPC B03b3/00. Method and apparatus for siring and separating solids, Humphreys I, Publ. 06.07.1971.
2. Bulat A. F., Vitushko O. V., Semenenko E. V. Model elements of hydraulic systems of mining enterprises, Dnipropetrovsk: Gerda, 2010 (in Russian).
3. Zviagilskiy E. L., Blyuss B. A., Nazimko E. I., Semenenko E. V. Improving the operation modes of hydro plants coal preparation technology, Sevastopol: Veber, 2002 (in Russian).
4. Semenenko E. V., Bulat A. F., Sokil A. M. Gorn. elektromekhanika i avtomatika, 2002. Iss. 69: 117–122 (in Russian).
5. Semenenko E. V., Blyuss B. A. Ensuring sustainable modes of transport complex hydro career. In: Sb. nauch. tr. NGU, No 17, Vol. 1, Dnepropetrovsk: RIK NGY, 2003: 228–233 (in Russian).
6. Lapshyn E. S., Shevchenko A. I. Experimental determination of limiting the power supply to the speed of the cone-shaped concave corrugated working surface film classifier In: Geotekhn. mekhanika, Dnepropetrovsk, 1998, Iss. 4: 146–149 (in Russian).
7. Lapshyn E. S., Shevchenko A. I. Experimental study of the kinetics of circulating water purification device for flushing magnetic product with toothed plate separator In: Geotekhn. mekhanika, Dnepropetrovsk, 1998, Iss. 6: 138–143 (in Russian).
8. Lapshyn E. S. Development and research of methods of classification of ores at a turbulent film flow of pulp (Abstract of dissertation). M. S. Polyakov Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics Dnepropetrovsk, 1990 (in Russian).
9. Lavrentiev M. A., Shabat B. V. Problems of hydrodynamics and their mathematical models, Moscow: Nauka, 1973 (in Russian).
10. Strett D. V. Theory of sound. Vol. 2, Moscow: Gostekhizdat, 1955 (in Russian).
11. Levich V. G. Physico-chemical hydrodynamics, Moscow: GIFIML, 1959 (in Russian).
12. Monin A. S., Yaglom A. M. Statistical fluid mechanics. Vol. 1, St.-Petersburg: Gidrometioizdat, 1992 (in Russian).
13. Kril S. Yu. Pressure flows vzvesenesuschie, Kiev: Nauk. Dumka, 1990 (in Russian).
14. Ganchev B. G. Cooling elements of nuclear reactors, falling film, Moscow: Energo- atomizdat, 1987 (in Russian).