|1Polyakov, VL |
1Institute of Hydromechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 2:63-71|
An approximate solution to the non-steady problem of a plane head groundwater flow is obtained and substantiated by analytical methods for the initial stage. On its basis, an expression is found for the relative hydraulic conductivity profile with regard for the reorientation of non-spherical structural particles along the flow by the end of the stage. Consequences of the deformation effect under steady-state conditions at fast and slow soil transformations in case of a linear perfect water intake are estimated.
|Keywords: filtration, groundwater flow, groundwater water, loose soil, ordering effect|
1. Dmitriev A. F., Khlapuk N. N., Dmitriev D. A. Deformation processes in incoherent soils in the forested zone and their influence on the operation of drainage and humidification systems. Rivne: Izd-vo RGTU, 2002 (in Russian).
2. Sheidegger A. E. Physics of the flow of liquids through porous media. Moscow: Gostoptekhizdat, 1960 (in Russian).
3. Polyakov V. L., Zhelizko V. V. Prykl. gidromekhanika, 2009, 11(83): 68–79 (in Russian).
4. Polyakov V. L., Zhelizko V. V. Probl. vodopostachannia, vodovidvedennia ta gidravliky, 2009, Iss. 12: 114–124 (in Russian).
5. Lykov A. V. Theory of heat conduction. Moscow: Vysh. shkola, 1967 (in Russian).
6. Ivashchenko A. P. Visn. UDAVG, 1998, Iss. 1, pt. 2: 31–35 (in Ukrainian).
7. Khlapuk M. M. Visn. UDAVG, 1997, Iss. 1, pt. 2: 66-69 (in Ukrainian).
8. Polyakov V. L. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2013, No. 2: 57–64 (in Russian).
9. Zhelizko V. V. Probl. vodopostachannia, vodovidvedennia ta gidravliky, 2010, Iss. 13: 143–147 (in Russian).