|1Boshitskaya, NV, 1Kushchevskaya, NF, 1Baglyuk, GA, 1Kurovskii, VYa., 1Goncharuk, DA |
1I. M. Frantsevich Institute for Problems of Materials Sciences of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 2:92-97|
|Section: Materials Science|
A comparative investigation of nanopowders produced by the decomposition of oxalate and citrate salts of iron in the temperature range of 250–450 ºC and their reduction in hydrogen and a modified method of subsequent prolonged passivation of the iron powder surface obtained by the controlled substitution of hydrogen protective atmosphere by air mixture over a period of 5–8 h is performed. It is shown that the phase composition of the obtained iron nanopowders significantly depends on the composition of the initial charge: at the decomposition of iron citrate at 400–450 ºC, α-Fe nanopowder was obtained, while the decomposition of iron oxalate at the same temperatures gave a mixture of α-Fe and Fe3O4. The average size of the obtained powders is ∼ 100 nm.
|Keywords: Fe, low-temperature synthesis, nanopowders|
1. Hench L. L., Jons D. Biomaterials, artificial organs and engineering of tissues. Moscow: Teknosfera, 2007 (in Russian).
2. Kushchevska N. F. Physical-chemical conditions of synthesis of nano composite ferromagnetic powders for biomedical use. (Extended abstract of Doctor thesis). A. V. Dumansky Institute of Colloid and Water Chemistry, NAS of Ukraine. Kyiv, Ukraine, 2003 (in Ukrainian).
3. Liopo V. A., Gimpel N. N., Vasilev E. K. X-ray phase analysis using a database. In: X-ray application in science and technology. Irkutsk: IGU, 1995: 125–131 (in Russian)
4. Gorelik S. S., Skakov Yu. A., Rastorguev L. N. X-ray and electron-optical analysis. Moscow: MISiS, 1994 (in Russian).
5. Chechernikov V. I. Magnetic measurements. Moscow: Izd-vo Mosk. un-ta, 1969 (in Russian).
6. Siymmel G. Method of Electron Microscopy. Moscow, 1972; Raster electron microscopy and X-ray microanalysis. Vol. 1-2, Moscow, 1984 (in Russian).
7. Noviniuk L. V. Pishchevye ingridienty, syre i dobavki, 2007, No. 1: 40–43 (in Russian).
8. Lomaev S., Siugaev A., Reshetnikov S. et al. Zashchita metallov, 2007, No. 43: 207–215 (in Russian).