|1Tkachenko, VS, 2Boychenko, SG |
1S. I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
2M. G. Kholodny Institute of Botany of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 4:172-180|
The analysis of the ratios of basic ecobiomorphological components in the phytocenosis of Ukraine's steppes in the second half of the XX-th century and at the beginning of the XXI-st century is carried out. The tendency to a degradation of the xeromorphic component by (30 ± 10)% and the reverse tendency to an increase of the mesomorphic component by (20 ± 10)% are established. On the basis of these tendencies, the following prognostic estimations of possible changes in the ratios of the ecobiomorphological components in the phytocenosis are given for the first half of the XXI-st century: a decrease of the xeromorphic component by one third in the southern regions and its almost complete disappearance in the northern regions, as well as the extension of the areas occupied by the mesomorphic and lignostic components.
|Keywords: climatic change, steppe phytosystems, Ukraine|
1. Tkachenko V. S. Intra-Century Dynamics of Phytosystems of the Meadow Steppe "Mikhailovskaya Virgin" and Global Changes in the Environment. In: Forest-Steppe of Eastern Europe: Structure, Dynamics and Protection. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2013: 383–385 (in Russian).
2. Tkachenko V. S. Visti Biosfern. zapovidnyka “Askania Nova”, 2011a, 13: 41–51 (in Ukrainian).
3. Tkachenko V. S. Visti Biosfern. zapovidnyka “Askania Nova”, 2009b, 13: 6-19 (in Ukrainian).
4. Tkachenko V. S. Phytocoenotic rezervatnyh monitoring of succession in the Ukrainian steppe natural reserve. Kyiv: Fitosociotsentr, 2004 (in Ukrainian).
5. Tkachenko V. S., Lysenko G. M. Visti Biosfern. zapovidnyka “Askania Nova”, 2008, 10: 18–32 (in Ukrainian).
6. Tkachenko V. S. Ukr. botan. zhurn., 1992, 49, No. 6: 18–22 (in Ukrainian).
7. Tkachenko V. S. Chornomor. botan. zhurn., 2009a, 5, No. 4: 475–490 (in Ukrainian).
8. Tkachenko V. S., Umanets O. Yu. Pryrodnychyi almanakh. Ser. Biologichni nauky, 2012, Iss. 18: 168–179 (in Ukrainian).
9. Tkachenko V. S., Shapoval V. V. Visti Biosfern. zapovidnyka “Askaniia Nova”, 2010, 13: 18–26 (in Ukrainian).
10. Tkachenko V. S. Ukr. botan. zhurn., 1989, 46, No. 6: 92–97 (in Ukrainian).
11. Tkachenko V. S. Visti Biosfern. zapovidnyka “Askaniia Nova”, 2011, 13: 5-21 (in Ukrainian).
12. Boichenko S. G. Semi-empirical models and scenarios of global and regional fluctuations of climate change. Kyiv: Nauk. dumka, 2008 (in Ukrainian).
13. Voloshchuk V. M., Boichenko S. G. Climate changes possible scenarios Ukraine in the 21st century. (Under the influence of anthropogenic global poteplinnya). In: Lipinskii V. M., Diachuk V. A., Babichenko V. M. (Eds.). Climate Ukraine. Kyiv: Vyd-vo Raevskogo, 2003: 319–330 (in Ukrainian).
14. Boichenko S. G., Voloshchuk V. M., Serdyuchenko N. N. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2006, No. 9: 130–135 (in Russian).
15. Climate change 2007. The Scientific Basis Contribution of Working Group1 to the IPCC Fourth Assessment Report. UNEP/WMO, 2007.