|1Kubenko, VD |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 5:58-64|
A nonstationary stress is applied to the surface of an elastic half-space. It is necessary to built a solution of the transient boundary problem and to determine the stress-strain state of the half-space. The solution is realized with help of the Laplace and Fourier integral transformations. The coupled inversion of the integral transforms is realized. As a result, the exact solution for a stress and a displacement along the axis of symmetry of the problem is determined. Numerical examples are given.
|Keywords: elastic half-space, loading, surface|
1. Sneddon I. N., Berri D. S. Classical theory of elasticity. Moscow: GIFML, 1961 (in Russian).
2. Guz A. N., Kubenko V. D., Cherevko M. A. Diffraction of elastic waves. Kyiv: Nauk. dumka, 1978 (in Russian).
3. Bateman G., Erdeyi A. Tables of integral transformations. In 2 vols. Vol. 1. Fourier transforms, Laplace transforms, Mellin transforms. Moscow: Nauka, GIFML, 1969 (in Russian).
4. Cagniard L. Reflexion et Refraction des Ondes Seismiques Progressives. Paris: Gauthier-Villars, 1939.
5. Slepyan L. I. Nonstationary elastic waves. Leningrad: Sudostroenie, 1972 (in Russian).
6. Ditkin V. A., Prudnikov A. P. Integral transforms and operational calculus. Moscow: GIFML, 1961 (in Russian).
7. Kubenko V. D. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2011, No. 10: 67–71 (in Russian).