|1Grytsyk, VV |
1Lviv Polytechnic National University
2State Enterprise Lviv Radio Engineering Research Institute
3Ivan Puluj Ternopil National Technical University
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 5:34-38|
|Section: Information Science and Cybernetics|
The information technology of program-controlled rasters for the image acquiring in computer vision systems is developed. The principles are defined, and the system of capturing images with high resolution and sensitivity for cell microscopy is created. Non-standard hardware and software methods for forming rasters that allow one to introduce individual fragments of scenes in the field of view and to reduce the required amount of data are proposed.
|Keywords: computer vision, image acquiring, software-controlled rasters|
1. Forsyth D., Ponce J. Computer vision. A modern approach. Moscow; St.-Petersburg; Kyiv, 2004 (in Russian).
2. Gonzalez R., Woods R. Digital image processing. Moscow: Tekhnosfera, 2006 (in Russian).
3. Slipchenko M. I., Rudenko O. G., Sotnikov O. M. et al. Problem-oriented and specialized computer equipment performance, creation and application. Bondarenko M. F. (Ed.). Kharkiv: KhNUPE, 2011 (in Russian).
4. Grytsyk V. V., Kravets I. I., Opotnyak Yu. V., Tsmots I. G. nformatsiini teknologii i systemy, 2005, 8, No. 1: 123–135 (in Ukrainian).
5. Grytsyk V. V., Opotnyak Yu. V., Tsmots I. G. Region. mizhvuz. zb. nauk. prats, 2006, Iss. 6(47): 84–95 (in Ukrainian).