|1Prysiazhniuk, VA |
1Institute of Geological Sciences of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 6:108-113|
Three alluvial levels have been described for the Letichev region. The upper-level deposits attributed to the Balta suite occur at the watershed, and they are correlated with the Stolnichensko–Ananyevsk beds. In the lower-lever deposites in the Copytentsy village except Mollusksfossils, the remnants of Microthus cf. pitimis, Dicrostonix sp. and Mammuthus trogontheri are found.
|Keywords: Carpathian pebbles, deposits, Upper Pobuzhye|
1. Melnyk A. P. Lithology and regularities in the formation of Neogene deposits in Pobuzhye. Kyiv: Nauk. dumka, 1970 (in Russian).
2. Prysiazhniuk V. A., Tovstiuk Z. M., Gubkina T. B. Dop. AN. Ser. B, 1974, No. 5: 421–424 (in Ukrainian).
3. Melnyk A. P. Geol. zhurn. – 1960, 20, Iss. 3: 49–55 (in Ukrainian).
4. Prysiazhniuk V. A. New data on the stratigraphy of the Neogene sediments artropohenovyh-skirts (Letychivschyna). In: Complex stratigraphic methods during searches of minerals in the sedimentary cover of Phanerozoic Ukraine. Lviv, 2012: 25–26 (in Ukrainian).
5. Laskarev V. D. Geological investigations in southwestern Russia (17th sheet of the Common Geological Map of European Russia). In: Proceedings of the Geological Committee. New episode, Iss. 77. Petrograd: Typ. M. M. Stasyulevich, 1914 (in Russian).
6. Khubka A. N. Lithological and facial characteristics and stratigraphy of continental deposits of the upper Miocene of the MSSR and adjacent areas of the USSR. In: Stratigraphy of the Neogene of Moldova and the South of Ukraine. Kishinev: AN MSSR, 1969: 56–72 (in Russian).
7. Bukatchuk P. D. Tektonika i stratigrafiia, 1985, No. 26: 81–87 (in Russian).
8. Bukatchuk P. D., Burdenko B. V., Negadaev-Nikonov K. N., Taptykova M. F. In: Paleontology, geology and minerals of Moldova. Iss. 2. Kishinev: AN MSSR, 1967: 159–169 (in Russian).
9. Bukatchuk P. D., Negadaev-Nikonov K. N. In: Paleontology, geology and minerals of Moldova. Iss. 2. Kishinev: AN MSSR, 1967: 142-146 (in Russian).
10. Khubka A. N. In: Biostratigraphy of the anthropogen and neogene of the southwestern USSR. Kishinev: Shtiintsa, 1981: 48–60 (in Russian).
11. Roshka V. H., Khubka A. N. In: Biostratigraphy of the anthropogen and neogene of the southwestern USSR. Kishinev: Shtiintsa, 1981: 78–106 (in Russian).
12. Gozhyk P. F. Freshwater mollusks of the late Cenozoic in the south of eastern Europe. Pt 1. Superfamily UNIONIDAE. Kyiv, 2006 (in Russian).
13. Gozhyk P. F. Geomorphological structure valley. Southern Bug. In: Geographical research in Ukraine. Kyiv, 1971: 67–74 (in Ukrainian).