|1Grigorenko, Ya.M |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
2O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 6:160-166|
By the methods of biomechanics, a mathematical model of the work of a facepiece is built, and its supporting reactions are determined. Supporting reactions are got for various slope angles of the force vector of a rubber pull applied to the supramaxilla.
|Keywords: mesial occlusion, treatment|
1. Latiy A. A. Stomatologiia, 1988, No. 2: 19–21 (in Russian).
2. Anikienko A. A., Labotkina R. O., Bohdashevskaya V. B. Cephalometric standards of the skull in children 7-12 and 12-15 years of age to help diagnose disorders of the development of the skull: Methodological guide. Moscow, 1989 (in Russian).
3. Zarubina E. A. Features of treatment of mesial occlusion by modern fixed orthodontic technique. Proceedings of the Actual problems of orthopedic dentistry. Moscow, 2002: 84–88 (in Russian).
4. Bishara S. E. Textbook of Orthodontics. W/B/Saunderscompany/, 2001.
5. Kuroedova V. D., Kulish N. V. Basics of direct arc technique. Textbook. Poltava: Verstka, 2008 (in Russian).
6. Grigorenko O. Ya., Dzharbue M. M., Doroshenko S. I. et al. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 1999, No. 2: 74–78 (in Russian).
7. Grygorenko O. Ya., Doroshenko S. I., Zhachko N. I. et al. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 1999, No. 2: 74–78 (in Ukrainian).
8. Grigorenko Ya. M., Grigorenko O. Ya., Tormakhov N. N. et al. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2010, No. 1: 188–194 (in Russian).