|1Red'ko, VN, 1Buy, DB, 1Senchenko, AS |
1Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 6:48-52|
|Section: Information Science and Cybernetics|
The necessary and sufficient conditions, due to which eleven inclusions realized in table algebras become equalities, are found. These conditions are expressed in terms of active domains of the tables and are natural.
|Keywords: equalities, table algebras|
1. Codd E. F. A Communications of the ACM, 1970, 13, No. 6: 377–387. https://doi.org/10.1145/362384.362685
2. Redko V. N., Brona Yu. I., Buy D. B., Polyakov S. A. Relyatsiyni databases: tabular algebra and SQL-like language. Kyiv: Akadempeiodyka, 2001 (in Ukrainian).
3. Knuth D. E. The art of computer programming. Vol. 4, Fascicle 0. Introduction to combinatorial algorithms and Boolean functions. Upper Saddle River: Addison-Wesley Professional, 2008.
4. Mendenkovich N. A., Kuznetsov S. D. Tr. ISP RAN, 2012, 23: 195–214 (in Russian).
5. Kuratovsky K. Topology. Vol. 1. Moscow: Mir, 1966 (in Russian).
6. Meyer D. Theory of relational databases. Moscow: Mir, 1987 (in Russian).
7. Konnoli T., Begg K. Database. Design, implementation and maintenance. Theory and practice. Moscow: Vilyams, 2003 (in Russian).