|1Travinskaya, TV, 1Brykova, AN, 2Kurdich, IK, 3Chevychalova, AV, 1Savelyev, Yu.V |
1Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
2D.K. Zabolotny Institute of Microbiology and Virology of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
3F. D. Ovcharenko Institute of Biocolloidal Chemistry of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 7:132-139|
Novel potentially degradable organic polymer materials based on ionic polyurethane (IPU) of aliphatic nature and xanthan (Xa) have been developed. The effect of the component composition on colloid-chemical properties of IPU/Xa dispersions has been studied. The formation of both physical and chemical bonds between polar groups of IPU and Xa has been proved by IR spectroscopy. Zeta potential of synthesized polymers becomes lower with increase of the Xa content. The increased susceptibility of the synthesized polymers to microorganisms' attack as compared with a polyurethane matrix has been shown by the adhesion tests of Bacillus subtilis to the surface of polymer film materials.
|Keywords: degradation, exopolysaccharide xanthan, ionic polyurethanes|
1. Fomin V. A., Guzeev V. V. Plast. massy, 2001, No. 2: 42–46.
2. Howard G. Int. Biodeterioration & Biodegradation., 2002, No. 49: 245–252.
3. Savelyev Yu. V., Yanovich I. V., Akharanovich E. R. et al. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2012, No. 9: 124–130 (in Russian).
4. Pat. 87490 UA, IPC C08G18/08, C08G71/00. Urethane foam material based on natural compounds, Saveliev Yu. V., Markovska L. A. Publ. 10.02.2014 (in Ukrainian).
5. Bykadorov N. U., Keibal N. A. Stability and destruction of disperse systems: method, instructions. Volgograd: Izd-vo Volzh. politekhn. in-ta fil. VolgGTU, 2007: 19 (in Russian).
6. Ermolovich O. A., Makarevich A. V., Goncharova E. P. Biotekhnologiia, 2005, No. 4. – C. 47–54 (in Russian).
7. Babieva I. P., Zenova G. M. Soil Biology. Moscow: Izd-vo Mosk. un-ta, 1989 (in Russian).
8. Zvyagintsev D. G. Interaction of microorganisms with solid surfaces. Moscow: Nauka, 1973 (in Russian).
9. Savelyev Yu. V., Travinska T. V., Mishchuk O. A. et al. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2010, No. 2: 149–153 (in Ukrainian).
10. Zvyagintsev D. G. (Ed.) Methods of soil microbiology and biochemistry. Moscow: Izd-vo Mosk. un-ta, 1980 (in Russian).
11. Mikheeva E. V., Pikula N. P. Determination of electrokinetic potential by electrophoresis. Tomsk: Izd-vo Tom. politekhn. in-ta, 2000 (in Russian).