|1Danylov, MO, 1Ostrovska, GV, 2Rybalchenko, VK |
1ESC "Institute of Biology", Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
2ESC "Institute of Biology and Medicine", Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 7:140-144|
The maleimide derivative 1-(4-Cl-benzyl)-3-Cl-4-(CF3-phenylamino)-1H-pyrrol-2,5-dione causes no destructive effect on the histological structure in rat's liver after the 7 week administation. It also has a partial protective effect under the conditions of colon carcinogenesis, induced by 1,2-dimethylhydrazine, unlike traditional anticancer drug 5-fluorouracil, which showed hepatotoxic effects.
|Keywords: 5-fluorouracil, colon carcinogenesis, maleimide, rat's liver|
1. Jaye M. C., Krawiec J. A., Campobasso N. J. Med. Chem., 2005, 48: 5419–5422. https://doi.org/10.1021/jm050532w
2. Pat. 22204 UA, IPC A61K31/40. Compound of 1.4-disubstituted 5-amino-1.2-dihydropyrol-3-on, having anticarcinogenic activity, Dubinina G. G., Volovenko Yu. A., Publ. 25.04.2007 (in Ukrainian).
3. Dubinina G. G., Golovach S. M., Kozlovskii V. O. et al. Zurn. organ. ta farmatsevt. khimii, 2007, 5, No. 1: 39–49 (in Ukrainian).
4. Lynchak O. V. The influence of the maleimide derivative on the condition of the normal rat liver and bowel and with chemical-inducted carcinogenesis of the colon. (Unpublished candidate thesis). Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University, Kuiv, Ukraine, 2010 (in Ukrainian).
5. Yablonska S., Filinska O., Ostrovska G. et al. Ann. Univ. Maria Curie-Sklodowska, 2008, 21, No 2: 277–279.
6. Perse M., Cerar A. Radiol. Oncol., 2005, 39, No. 1: 61–70.