|1Paton, BE, 1Klyui, MI, 1Korotynsky, OE, 2Makarov, AV, 2Trubitcyn, Yu.O, 2Ganus, VO |
1E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
2V.Ye. Lashkaryov Institute of Semiconductor Physics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 8:77-84|
The data of solar radiation intensity measurements during 2009–2010 in the Kiev city are presented. The methodology allows one to obtain the information for forecasting the specifications of autonomous photovoltaic solar power plants for the regions, where the measurements are carried out.
|Keywords: Kiev, solar radiation intensity|
1. World Energy: state, problems and prospects. Ed. by V. V. Bushuev, Moscow: Energiia, 2007 (in Russian).
2. Paton B. E., Klyuy M. I., Makarov A. V., Korotinskiy O. E., Trubitsin Yu. O. Visn. NAN Ukrainy, 2012, No 3: 48–59 (in Ukrainian).
3. Oksanich A. P., Terban V. A., Volokhov S. O., Klyuy M. I. et al. Modern technologies of production of silicon and silicon photoelectric converters of solar energy, Kryvyi Rig: Mineral, 2010 (in Ukrainian).
4. Akulinin A., Smykov V. Probl. regionalnoi energetiki, 2008, No 1(6): 29–36 (in Russian).
5. Voznyak O. T., Yaniv M. E. Solar-energy resources Ukraine Retrieved from http://www.siriusone.net/index. php?action=page&page_id=136 (in Russian).