|1Lutsyshyn, OG, 1Teslenko, IK, 1Bykov, VV |
1Institute for Evolutionary Ecology of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 8:156-163|
The main localization of Na+ ions in the root system of Bolle's poplar determines the adaptation and the survival strategy of species under technourboedaphotopic conditions of a megalopolis. Accumulation of Na+ ions in critical concentrations in the root system accelerates the top drying of trees. It forces the activity of dormant lateral buds, shoots of which have additional resistance comparing to the parent organism, which favors the restoration of a plant functional state with high level of adaptive potential implementation of morphophysiological features at the level of ontogenetic (80.9–91.2%) and phylogenetic adaptations (77.4–92.3%).
|Keywords: poplar, survival, urbotechnogenic pollution|
1. Levon F. M. Nauk. visn. NAU. Lisivnytstvo, 1999, No. 20: 109–118 (in Ukrainian).
2. Grishko V. N. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 1999, No. 8: 179–182 (in Russian).
3. Artamonov V. I. Plants and purity of the natural environment, Moscow: Nauka, 1986 (in Russian).
4. Parpan V. I., Milenka M. M. Ekologiia ta noosfaerologiia, 2009, 20, No. 3–4: 84–90 (in Russian).
5. Lutsyshyn O. G., Radchenko V. G., Palapa N. V., Yavorovskiy P. P. Dop. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2010, No. 2: 194–200 (in Ukrainian).
6. Lutsyshyn O. G., Teslenko I. K., Beloshapka T. V., Tkachenko I. V. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2013, No. 5: 186–192 (in Ukrainian).
7. Kabanov V. V., Myasoedov N. A. Fiziologia rastenii, 1974, 26, Iss. 2: 391–397 (in Russian).
8. Shevyakova N. I., Kuznetsov V. V., Karpachevskiy L. O. Lesn. vestn., 2000, No 6: 25–33 (in Russian).
9. Radchenko V. G., Lutsyshyn O. G., Palatpa N. V. et al. Ekologiia ta noosferologiia, 2010, 21, No 1–2: 4–18 (in Russian).
10. Kulagin A. A. Implementation of adaptive potential of woody plants under extreme site conditions (Abstract of dissertation). Inst. of Biology Ufa Research Centre RAS, Tollyatti, 2006.
11. Ivanov V. B., Bystrova E. I., Seregin I. V. Fiziol. rastenii, 2003, 30, No 3: 443–454 (in Russian).
12. Roslyakova T. V., Lazareva E. M., Sokolik A. A. et al. Fiziol. rastenii., 2011, 58, No 1: 28–39 (in Russian).
13. Kazaryan V. O. Aging of higher plants, Moscow: Nauka, 1969 (in Russian).
14. Fedorova A. N., Shunelko E. V., Mikheeva M. A. Vestn. VGU. Ser. khimiia, biologiia, farmatsiia, 2010, No 2: 108–113 (in Russian).
15. Grodzinskiy D. M. Reliability of Plant Systems, Kyiv: Nauk. dumka, 1983 (in Russian).