|Title||A monotone iterative method for solving the combinatorial game-type optimization problems on permutations|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2014|
|Authors||Iemets, OO, Olkhovskaya, EV|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
|Section||Information Science and Cybernetics|
A monotone iterative method of searching for the game price for solving the combinatorial game-type optimization problems on permutations with restrictions on the strategy of one player is proposed. The monotonous iterative method allows one to quickly get the price value for a game with the specified accuracy and the optimal strategy for the first player. Moreover, the number of steps of the method weakly depends on the dimension of the problem.
|Keywords||combinatorial optimization problems, monotone iterative method|
1. Emets O. A., Ustian N. Yu. Kibernetika i sist. analiz, 2007, No 6: 103–114 (in Russian).
2. Emets O. A., Ustian N. Yu. Nauk. visti NTUU “KPI”, 2007, No 3: 47–52 (in Ukrainian).
3. Emets O. A., Ustian N. Yu. Nauk. visti NTUU “KPI”, 2008, No 3: 5–10 (in Ukrainian).
4. Emets O. A., Olkhovskaya E. V. Probl. upravleniia i informatiki, 2011, No 3: 69–78 (in Russian).
5. Sadovskiy A. L. Dokl. AN USSR, 1978, 238, No 3: 538–540 (in Russian).
6. Stoian Yu. G., Emets O. O. Theory and methods of Euclidean combinatorial optimization, Kyiv: Int-t systemn. doslidzhen osvity, 1993 (in Ukrainian).