|1Kuzmenko, BV |
1Coal Energy Technology Institute of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 9:66-69|
The new results generalizing the classical theory of thermal spontaneous combustion of coal-dust mixtures are presented, and a new mathematical model of this process is developed with regard for the radiation heat exchange.
|Keywords: heat self-ignition, model|
1. Semenov N. N. Development of the theory of chain reactions and thermal self-ignition, Moscow: Znanie, 1969 (in Russian).
2. Khzmalian D. M. The theory of combustion processes, Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1990 (in Russian).
3. Kuzmenko B. V., Malchevskiy I. A. Thermal spontaneous combustion of pulverized coal mixtures, Kyiv: Nauk. dumka, 2011 (in Ukrainian).
4. Kuzmenko B. V., Malchevskiy I. A. Mathematical model of spontaneous combustion of pulverized coal mixtures based radiation component. In Abstracts of reports Conference “Dynamical system modeling and stability investigation”, Kyiv, 2011: 189–190 (in Ukrainian).
5. Malchevskiy I. A., Kuzmenko B. V. Neliniini kolyvannia, 2004, 7, No 1: 111–114 (in Russian).
6. Malchevskiy I. A., Kuzmenko B. V. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr, 2006, No 4: 86–90 (in Ukrainian).