|1Kudin, VI |
1Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 9:44-48|
|Section: Information Science and Cybernetics|
A method of analysis and optimization of a linear system, namely the method of permissible basis matrices, is proposed. The method (e. g., solving the linear programming problems) is based on the concept of basis matrices. This paper provides the necessary theoretical justification for the construction of algorithmic schemes. The conditions of uniqueness and nonuniqueness of optimal solutions are established. The method aims to solve the problems of large dimension and to identify the passive constraints of a model in the iterative process.
|Keywords: basis matrices, permission|
1. Skhreiwer A. The theory of linear and integer programming. Vol. 1., Moscow, 1991 (in Russian).
2. Chernikov S. N. Linear inequalities, Moscow: Mir, 1968 (in Russian).
3. Kudin V. I., Lyashko S. I., Yatsenko Yu. P., Khrytonenko N. M. Kibernetika i system. analiz, 2007, No 4: 119–127 (in Russian).
4. Volkovich V. L., Voynalovaich V. M., Kudin V. I. Avtomatika, 1987, No 4: 79–86 (in Russian).
5. Kudin V. I., Lyashko S. I., Yatsenko Yu. P., Khrytonenko N. M. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2007, No 9: 29–33 (in Ukrainian).