|1Vovk, IV |
1Institute of Hydromechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2015, 1:50-55|
This article addresses the methods of flow control in an irregular duct with two contractions and the methods of efficiency control of the sound radiation by a flow. It is shown that the variation of the domain between the contractions, as well as the variation of the hole positions, may cause some qualitative changes in the flow character. In this case, the acoustic energy radiated by the flow may be changed by an order in magnitude.
|Keywords: control, flow, generation, sound|
- Anderson A. B. J. Acoust. Soc. Amer., 1955, 27, 6: 1048–1053. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.1908112
- Rockwell R., Schachenmann A. J. Fluid Mech., 1982, 117: 425–441. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0022112082001694
- Hourigan K., Welsh M. C., Tompson M. C., Stokes A. N. J. Fluids Struct., 1990, 4: 345–370. https://doi.org/10.1016/0889-9746(90)90130-W
- Vovk I. V., Hrinchenko V. T. Sound born flow, Kiev: Nauk. Dumka, 2010 (in Russian).
- Brown R. S., Dunlap R., Young S. W., Waugh R. C. J. Spacecraft Rockets, 1981, 18, 4: 312–319. https://doi.org/10.2514/3.57822
- Carmicino C. J. Propulsion Power., 2009, 25, 6: 1322–1335. https://doi.org/10.2514/1.42869
- Boyer G., Casalis G., Estivalezes J.-L. Phys. Fluids., 2013, 25, 6: 084109.
- Vovk I. V., Hrinchenko V. T., Maliyha V. S. Prykl. hidromekh., 2009, 11, 4: 17–30 (in Russian).
- Vovk I. V., Maliyha V. S. Prykl. hidromekh., 2012, 14, 1: 23–48 (in Russian).
- Basovskii V. H., Vovk I. V., Vovk O. I.Akystuch. visnyk, 2003, 6, 1: 3–21 (in Russian).