|1Babenko, VF |
1Oles Honchar Dnipropetrovsk National University
2Kennesaw State University, USA
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2015, 10:7-11|
Kolmogorov's problem about the existence of a function with given norms of derivatives for classes of multiply monotone functions and absolute monotone functions in the case of an arbitrary number of norms is solved. The connection of Kolmogorov's problem with Markov's moment problem is shown.
|Keywords: absolute monotone function, inequalities for derivatives, Kolmogorov's problem, multiply monotone function|
- Babenko V. F., Babenko Yu. V., Kovalenko O. V. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2013, No 11: 7–12 (in Russian).
- Bernshtein S. N. Absolute monotone functions, Collection of works, Vol. 1, Moscow: Izd-vo AN SSSR, 1928 (in Russian).
- Williamson R. E. Duke Math. J., 1956, 23, No 2: 189–207. https://doi.org/10.1215/S0012-7094-56-02317-1
- Karlin S., Studden W. J. Tchebycheff systems with applications in analysis and statistics, New York: Interscience, 1966.
- Krein M. G., Nudelman A. A. The Markov moment problem and extremal problems, Moscow: Fizmatlit, 1973 (in Russian).