|1Nikolaev, IYu., 1Sheremet, Ye.M, 1Setaya, LD, 1Agarkova, NG |
1M.P. Semenenko Institute of Geochemistry, Mineralogy and Ore Formation of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2015, 12:70-75|
A broad set of investigations by geoelectrical methods such as the audimagnetotelluric and magnetotelluric soundings of the Kirovograd ore region in 2013 and 2014 exposed the perspective of their uses for the prognostication of ore depositions. Results give the prognostication areas, which are perspective for searches of albite metasomatite with uranium, complex albite metasomatite with uranium and aurum, and dikes of kimberlites, by building a 3D geoelectrical model.
|Keywords: geoelectrical methods audimagnetotelluric and magnetotelluric soundings, Kirovograd ore region, prognostication of ore depositions|
- Nikolaev I.Yu., Kalashnik A. A. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2013, No 2: 92–94 (in Russian).
- Belevtsev Ya. N., Koval V. V., Bakarzhiev A. H. Genetic types and laws of placing of uranium deposits in Ukraine, Kyiv: Nauk. Dumka, 1995 (in Russian).
- Kazansky V. I., Makivchuk O. F., Popov N. I. et al. Geology of Ore Deposits, 2012, 54, No 1: 22–48 (in Russian). https://doi.org/10.1134/S1075701512010047
- Makivchuk O. F., Zykov Ye. A. Abstracts of the Int. sci.-pract. conf. Peculiarities of the mineral resource base of uranium Ukraine, its extraction and enrichment, Kyiv, 2009: 5–8 (in Russian).
- Nechaev S. V., Esipchuk K.Ye., Shumlyanskiy V. A. et al. Mineral deposits of Ukraine. Vol. 1. Metalliferrous mineral deposits. Kyiv–Lviv: Centre of Europe, 2005: 511–519 (in Russian).
- Koval V. B., Koptuch Yu., M., Yarochuk M. A. Geology ore depositions, 1997, 39, No 3: 229–246 (in Russian).
- Yatsenko G. M., Bobinin A. K., Gurskiy D. S. Gold deposition in gneiss complexes of Ukranian Shield, Kyiv: Geoinform, 1998 (in Russian).
- Nikolaev I.Yu., Sheremet E. M., Burachovich T. K., Kryvdik S. G., Kalashnyk G. A., Nikolaev Yu. I., Setaya L. D., Agarkova N. G. Ingulsky megablock of Ukrainian Shield (intratelluric geoelectrical model and ore depositions), Donetsk: Noulidzh Publishing House (Donetsk Branch), 2014 (in Russian).
- Syomka V. A. Petrology of molibden and tungsten metasomatics of Ukranian Shield. Disertation, Kyiv, 2013 (in Ukranian).
- Syomka V. A., Bondarenko S. M. Mineral. J., 2007, 29, No 2: 91–101 (in Russian).
- Syomka V. A., Ivanov B. N., Ponomarenko A. N. Mineral. J., 2008, 30, No 1: 94–103 (in Ukrainian).
- Starostenko V. I., Kazansky V. I., Popov N. I. et al. Geophysical. J., 2013, 35, No 2: 3–17 (in Russian).