|1Hrytsyk, VV |
1Lviv Polytechnic National University
2Ivan Pulyui Ternopil National Technical University
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2015, 12:19-24|
|Section: Information Science and Cybernetics|
High-performance computing systems implementing the synchronous interaction networks with data-processing systolic matrix are defined. Some possibilities for the data processing in real time with VLSIC's oriented to solving the computer vision problems in various fields are proposed.
|Keywords: real time of data processing, systolic matrix of data processing|
- Neiman J. Theory of Self-Reproducing Automates, Moscow: World, 1971 (in Russian).
- Evtenchov Je. V. The systems, structures and environment, Moscow: World, 1985 (in Russian).
- Parallel processing information, V. 3. Computer systems, structures and environment for solving large-scale problems, Ed. Hrytsyk V. V., Kyiv: Nauk. Dumka, 1985 (in Russian).
- Hrytsyk V. V. Models and tools for adaptive processing video streams in computer vision systems, Abstract. dis. . . Dr.Sc. Science, Kharkiv, 2013 (in Ukrainian).
- Malinowski B. M., Bonyun V. P., Kozlov L. Parallel structures and methods, Kyiv, Nauk. Dumka, 1989 (in Russian).
- Frumkin M. A. Systolic calculation, Moscow: Nauka, 1990 (in Russian).
- Aksenov V. P., Krasinski P. Y., Spiritov T. V. International electronics, 1987, No 7: 7–33 (in Russian).
- Hrytsyk V. V. Models and tools for adaptive processing videostreams in computer vision systems, Lviv NAS of Sci. SSRIII, 2011 (in Ukrainian).