|1Vovk, IV |
1Institute of Hydromechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2015, 12:41-48|
The problem of a submerged jet running around a rigid wedge is studied numerically. We consider both the transient process of jet oscillation initiation and the sustained self-excited jet oscillations.
|Keywords: jet self-oscillation, wedge tones|
- König W. Physik Z, 1912, 13: 1053–1054.
- Richardson E. G. Dynamics of real fluids, Hodder & Stoughton Educational, 1961.
- Powell A. J. Acoust. Soc. Amer., 1961, 33, No 4: 395–409. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.1908677
- Lucas M., Rockwell D. J. Fluid Mech., 1984, 147: 333–352. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0022112084002111
- Crighton D.G. J. Fluid Mech., 1992, 234: 361–391. https://doi.org/10.1017/S002211209200082X
- Kondratyev V. I., Nazarenko T. I. The edge tone and its amplification. In "Aeroacoustics", Moscow: Nauka, 1980 (in Russian).
- Vovk I. V., Grinchenko V. T. Sound born by the flow, Kyiv: Nauk. dumka, 2010 (in Russian).
- Malyuga V. S. Prykladna Gidromehanika, 2010, 12, No 4: 45–62 (in Russian).