|1Slesarenko, AP, 2Safonov, MO, 2Demyanchenko, OP |
1A. N. Podgorny Institute for Mechanical Engineering Problems of the NAS of Ukraine, Kharkiv
2Azov Maritime Institute of Odesa National Maritime Academy, Mariupol
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2015, 4:70-76|
|Section: Heat Physics|
On the basis of the joint application of the method of lines and the iterative structure-difference method, a numerical-analytical approach to the solution of inverse problems of nonlinear time-dependent thermal conductivity is proposed with the identification of the emissivity of the surface of the body and the ambient temperature. This approach allows one, for the unknown emissivity of the surface of the body or the unknown ambient temperature in the presence of data of computing or thermophysical experiments for the temperature in the interior of the area, to effectively carry out the simulation of the thermal process in the entire region with the accurate account for the unsteady radiative-convective heat transfer.
|Keywords: identification, modeling, nonlinear thermal process, radiative heat exchange|
1. Samarskii A. A., Vabishchevich P. N. Computational Heat Transfer. - Moscow: Editorial URSS, 2003 (in Russian).
2. Ortega J., Reinboldt B. Iterative methods for solving systems of nonlinear equations with many unknowns. Moscow: Mir, 1975 (in Russian).
3. Matsevityi Yu.M., Slesarenko A.P. Incorrect multi-parameter heat conduction problems and regional and structural regulation of their solution
Kiev: Nauk. dumka, 2014 (in Russian).
4. Slesarenko A. P., Kobrinovich Yu. O. Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., 2012, No 1: 82–88 (in Russian).
5. Slesarenko A. P. Vost.-Evrop. zhurn. Peredovyh tekhnologii, 2012, 1, No 4(55): 4–10 (in Russian).