|1Maksymchuk, DN |
1Khmelnytskyi National University
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2015, 4:49-55|
The article deals with the coaxial type problem of pressure of two cylindrical coaxial punches with residual stresses upon a layer with residual stresses within the framework of a linearized theory of elasticity. The research is carried out for the theory of finite deformations and two variants of the theory of small initial deformations with the elastic potential having arbitrary form.
|Keywords: contact problem, elastic punches, initial stresses, prestressed layer|
1. Grigorenko P. P., Rudnytskii V. B. Dokl. AN UkrSSR, Ser. A, 1990 No 9: 35–38 (in Russian).
2. Rudnytskii V. B. Dokl. AN UkrSSR, Ser. A, 1987 No 2: 56–60 (in Ukrainian).
3. Babich S. Yu., Guz A. N., Rudnitskii V. B. Appl. Mech. Rev., 1998, 51, No 5: 343–371. https://doi.org/10.1115/1.3099009
4. Babich S. Yu., Guz A. N., Rudnitskii V. B. Int. Appl. Mech., 2004, 40, No 7: 744–765. https://doi.org/10.1023/B:INAM.0000046219.34646.4e
5. Guz A. N., Babich S.Yu., Rudnytskii V.B. Contact interaction of elastic bodies with initial (residual) stresses. Development of ideas of L.A. Galin in mechanics. – Moscow, Izhevsk: Izd-vo In-ta compiuternyh issledovanii, 2013 (in Russian).
6. Guz A.N., Rudnytskii V. B. Contact problem for elastic bodies with initial (residual) stresses, Kmelnitskii: Melnik, 2004 (in Russian)..
7. Guz A.N., Rudnitskii V. B. Basic theory of contact of elastic bodies with initial (residual), Kmelnitskii: Melnik, 2006 (in Russian)..
8. Yaretska N. O. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2014, No 1: 57–62 (in Ukrainian).
9. Yaretskaya N. A. Intern. Appl. Mech., 2014, 50, Iss. 4: 378–388. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-014-0641-y
10. Non-classical problems of fracture mechanics. Guz A.N. (Ed.) Vol. 2, Kiev: Nauk. dumka, 1991. (in Russian).
11. Rudnytskii V.B. Prikl. Mekh., 1987, 23, No 8: 11–19.
12. Kizyma Ya. M. Izv. AN UkrSSR, 1972, 3: 68-72.