|1Shatalov, NN |
1Institute of Geological Sciences of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2015, 5:111-118|
The results of investigations of the large structural Pokrovo-Kireevskaya ore knot within the Near-Azovian megablock of the Ukrainian Shield are presented. The features of fault-block tectonics and its influence on forming the ore knot are defined. The Kalmiuska, Gruzsko-Yelanchikskaya, Yuzhno-Donetskaya, and other fault zones of the orthogonal and diagonal systems and their significance in the localization of unique fluorite rare-earth deposit are characterized, by using satellite images and geological-geophysical data. The features of magmatism manifestation are studied.
|Keywords: dikes, fault geostructure, fluorite-rare metals ore deposit, geoblock, tectonics|
- Bondarchuk V.H. Geolog. J., 1966, 26, No 2: 3–11 (in Russian).
- Maidanovych I.A. Dokl. AN USSR, 1968, No 6: 506–509 (in Russian).
- Drevin A. J., Zavaritsky A.N., Zarovsky I.D. Sovetskaya geologya, 1960, No 10: 137–140 (in Russian).
- Lebedev T. S., Sobokar H.T. Dokl. AN USSR, 1961, No 10: 564–567 (in Russian).
- Sobokar H.T. Geolog. J., 1961, 21, No 3: 60–65 (in Russian).
- Chebanenko I. I., Znamenskaj T.A., Shatalov N.N. Tectonic displacement in litosphere of Ukraine. Shear tectonic disturbances and their role in the formation of mineral deposits, Moscow: Nauka, 1991: 85–92 (in Russian).
- Bystrevskaia S. S., Shatalov N.N. Earth Research from Space, 1980, No 5: 10–16 (in Russian).
- Shatalov N.N. Dokl. AN USSR, Ser B, 1981, No 8: 32–35 (in Russian).
- Shatalov N.N. Dikes of Priazovie, Kyiv: Naukova Dumka, 1986 (in Russian).
- Buturlinov N.V., Skarzhynsky V. I. Dokl. AN SSSR, 1970, 193, No 2: 401–404 (in Russian).
- Shatalov N.N., Verhovzev V.G., Rusakov N.F. Using aerospace information in large-scale geological mapping (on example of Pokrovo-Kireevski ore district). Appl. of space information in geology and related fields, Moscow: Nauka, 1991: 56–57 (in Russian).