|1Oliinyk, OYa., 2Airapetyan, TS |
1Institute of Hydromechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
2O.M. Beketov National University of Urban Economy in Kharkiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2015, 5:55-60|
A mathematical model of biological clearance of waste waters from the organic pollutions in the aerotanks with suspended free flow biocenosis as flakes of the active silt and with fixed biocenosis as a biofilm formed on the surface of an additional loading is presented. The characteristic properties of the modeling of clearance in an ideal mix aeration tank and a plug flow aeration tank are considered.
|Keywords: active silt, aeration tank, biofilm, clearance by filtration, ideal mix aeration tank, kinetic of reaction hydrolysis, model, plug flow|
- Jakovlev S.V., Voronov Ju.V. Sewerage and wastewater cleaning, Moscow: ISV, 2002 (in Russian).
- Henze M.M., Van Loosdrecht M.C., Ekama V.A., Bzdjanovie D. Biological wasterwater treatment, London: Iwe Publishing, 2008.
- Wanner O., Ebert N. L., Rittan B.E. Scientific and Technical Report, 2006, No 18: 208.
- Oleinik A. Ja. Vasilenko T.V., Rybachenko S.A., Hamad I.A. Problems of the watersupply, sewerage and hydraulic, 2006, No. 7, P. 85–97 (in Russian).
- Repin B.N., Bazenov V. I. Water resources, 1991, No 1: 122–130 (in Russian).
- Oliynyk O.Ya., Zjablikov S.M. Problems of the watersupply, sewerage and hydraulic, 2005, No 4: 46–53 (in Ukrainian).