|1Gryshchuk, SV |
1Institute of Mathematics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2015, 6:7-12|
Solutions of the Lamè equilibrium system of equations for displacements are obtained via components of the hypercomplex monogenic functions of the biharmonic variable. The description of all monogenic functions, for which one of the real components is a biharmonic function associated with a solution of the Flamant problem for an isotropic half-plane, is obtained.
|Keywords: biharmonic algebra, biharmonic equation, biharmonic function, biharmonic plane, Flamant problem for isotropic semiplane, Lamè equilibrium system in displacements, monogenic function|
- Mel'nichenko I. P. Ukr. Mat. J., 1986, 38, No 2: 252–254 (in Russian). https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01058492
- Kovalev V. F., Mel'nichenko I.P. Dokl. AN USSR, Ser. A, 1981, No 8: 25–27 (in Russian).
- Grishchuk S.V., Plaksa S.A. Ukr. Math. J., 2009, 61, No 12: 1865–1876. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11253-010-0319-5
- Gryshchuk S.V., Plaksa S.A. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2009, No 12: 13–20 (in Ukrainian).
- Kovalev V.F. Biharmonic Schwarz problem. Preprint No 86.16. Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kyiv, 1986 (in Russian).
- Sobrero L. Ric. Ingegn., 1934, 13, No 2: 255–264.
- Sobrero L. Rend. Accad. d. L. Roma, 1934, 6(19): 135–140.
- Muskhelishvili N. I. Some basic problems of the mathematical theory of elasticity. Fundamental equations, plane theory of elasticity, torsion and bending, Leiden: Noordhoff International Publishing, 1977. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-3034-1
- Lurie A. I. Theory of elasticity, Moscow: Nauka, 1970 (in Russian).
- Amenzhade Yu.A. Theory of elasticity. Textbook for universities, 3-d ed., Moscow: Vyshaya Shkola, 1976 (in Russian).
- Bondarenko B.A. Polyharmonic polynomials, Tashkent: Fan, 1968 (in Russian).
- Kovalev V. F., Mel'nichenko I.P. Ukr. Math. J., 1988, 40, No 2: 197–199. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01056476
- Guz' A.N., Babich S.Yu., Rudnitsky V.B. Contact interaction for elastic bodies with initial stresses, Kyiv: Vyshcha Shkola, 1995 (in Ukrainian).