|1Vernyhorova, Yu.V |
1Institute of Geological Sciences of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2015, 6:92-100|
The generalized species composition data, vertical distribution features, and paleoecological characteristics of the ostracoda complexes in the Meotian regiostage sediments of the Southern Ukraine are presented. The ostracod associations distinguished by the ecological characteristics and the biostratigraphical criteria, which provide dating the sediments, are identified.
|Keywords: complex, Meotian, Miocene, ostracoda, the Southern Ukraine|
- Andrusov N. I. Southern Russia Neogene deposits, Part IV. Meotic stage. Selected papers, Vol. 1. Moscow: Publ. House Acad. Sci. USSR, 1961: 283–362 (in Russian).
- Osaulenko P. Meotic deposits of Ingulets and Dnipro rivers lower stream. Materials to paleontology and stratigraphy, Papers of Institute of geology, Vol. 1. Kyiv, 1936: 35–130 (in Ukrainian).
- Osaulenko-Shulga P. L. Geolog. J., 1936, 4, No 3: 123–139 (in Russian).
- Kolesnikov V. P. Upper Miocene: Meotic stage. Stratigraphy of USSR. Vol. 12. Neogene, Moscow: Publ. House Acad. Sci. USSR, 1940: 331–376 (in Russian).
- Stratigraphy of USSR, Vol. 1, Moscow: Medra, 1986 (in Russian).
- Molyavko G. I. The Neogene of Southern Ukraine, Kyiv, 1960 (in Ukrainian).
- Semenenko V.N. Stratigraphic correlation of the Upper Miocene and Pliocene in Eastern Paratethys and Tethys, Kyiv: Naukova Dumka, 1987 (in Russian).
- Kulichenko V.G. Geolog. J. Acad. Sci. URSR, 1972, No 1: 115–120 (in Ukrainian).
- Vernigorova Yu.V., Fikolina L.A., Obsharskaya N.M. Geolog. J., 1982, No 3: 74–94 (in Russian).
- Gozhik P. F., Kulichenko V.G., Savron E.B. Geolog. J., 1982, No 4: 120–126 (in Russian).
- Kovalenko V.A. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2001, No 7: 117–119 (in Russian).
- Lulyev Yu.B. Ostracodes and stratigraphy of Miocene deposits of Southern Ukraine. Synopsis of the dissertation, Kyiv, 1967: 20 p. (in Russian).
- Anistratenko O.Yu., Vernigorova Yu.V., Kovalenko V.A., Lulyeva S.A., Osmanov E.M., Ramskiy S.Ya., Ryabokon T. S. To Paleogene-Neogene deposits biostratigraphy of Crimean Almynska depression. Tectonics and stratigraphy, Kyiv, 2012: 96–111 (in Russian).
- Suzin A.V. Ostracodes of the Tertiary deposits of Nothern Predkavkazye, Moscow: Gostoptehizdat, 1956 (in Russian).
- Krol Ye., Slivinskaya G.V., Tretyak A.N., Prysyazhnyuk V.A. Geophys. J., 2002, 24, No 2: 41–50 (in Russian).