|1Lukin, AE |
1Institute of Geological Sciences of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2015, 6:114-122|
A new genetic type of the fracturing of rocks with low-permeable matrix is defined. It is caused by the impulsive cracking of hydrophobizided rock bodies. The main prospects of the development of unconventional hydrocarbons sources are connected just with this genetic type of fractured reservoirs.
|Keywords: fractured reservoirs, petroleum potential, rocks with low-permeable matrix, unconventional hydrocarbons sources|
- Golf-Racht T.D. Fundamentals of fractured reservoir engineering, Moscow: Nedra, 1986 (in Russian).
- Lukin A. E. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2011, No 3: 114–123 (in Russian).
- Zakirov S.N., Roschina I.V., Indrupsky I.M., Roschin A.A. Development of oil and gas fields with superreservoirs in productive section, Moscow: Kontinent-press, 2011 (in Russian).
- Lukin A. E. Geol. J., 2014, No 1: 7–22 (in Russian).
- Lukin A. E., Larin S.B. Geol. J., 2003, No 3: 9–25 (in Russian).
- Glossary of petroleum geology, Leningrad: Nedra, 1988 (in Russian).
- Lukin A. E. Geol. J., 2000, No 2: 7–21 (in Russian).
- Lukin A. E. Geol. J., 2009, 31, No 2: 61–92 (in Russian).
- Methods of investigation of rocks fracturing in closed platform territories (by the example of Western-Siberia plate), Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1972 (in Russian).
- Bolzhakov Yu. J. Capillary-screened pools of oil and gas, Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1989 (in Russian).
- Lukin A. E. Geologija i poleznii iskopaemye Mirovogo okeana, 2013, No 3: 5–28 (in Russian).
- Nittmann J., Daccord G., Stanley H. Nature, 1985, No 314.
- Lukin A.E. Geochemistry of lithogenesis: Materials of Rus. conf., Syktyvkar: Inst. Geol. Komy NC UrO RAN, 2014 (in Russian).