|1Bahno, OM |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2015, 6:30-36|
Basing on the three-dimensional linearized equations of the elasticity theory of finite deformations for a solid and the three-dimensional linearized Euler equations for an ideal compressible fluid, the dispersion curves of normal waves in hydroelastic system in a wide range of frequencies are constructed. The effects of initial stresses in a predeformed compressible elastic layer and of the fluid layer thickness on the phase velocities of modes in a hydroelastic waveguide for both thin and thick elastic layers are analyzed.
|Keywords: elastic compressible layer, harmonic waves, initial stresses, layer of ideal compressible fluid|
- Viktorov I.A. Sound surface waves in solids, Moscow: Nauka, 1981 (in Russian).
- Kuznetsov S.V. Acoustic J., 2014, 60, No 1: 90–100 (in Russian).
- Bagno A.M., Guz A.N. Int. Appl. Mech., 1997, 33, No 6: 435–463. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02700652
- Guz A.N. Int. Appl. Mech., 1980, 16, No 3, 175–190 (in Russian).
- Guz A.N. Elastic waves in bodies with initial stresses. In 2 vols., Kyiv: Naukova Dumka, 1986 (in Russian).
- Guz A.N. Elastic waves in bodies with initial (residual) stresses, Kyiv: A.C.K., 2004 (in Russian).
- Guz A.N. Dynamics of compressible viscous fluid, Kyiv: A.C.K., 1998 (in Russian).
- Guz A.N. Dynamics of compressible viscous fluid, Cambridge Scientific Publishers, 2009.
- Guz A.N., Zhuk A.P., Makhort F.G. Waves in layer with initial stresses, Kyiv: Naukova Dumka, 1976 (in Russian).
- Babich S.Y., Guz A.N., Zhuk A. P. J. Appl. Mech., 1979, 15, No 4: 3–23 (in Russian).
- Zhuk A. P. J. Appl. Mech., 1980, 16, No 1: 113–116 (in Russian).
- Guz A.N., Makhort F.G., Guscha O. I. Introduction in acoustoelasticity, Kyiv: Nauk. Dumka, 1977 (in Russian).