|1Seminska, OO, 1Kucheruk, DD, 1Balakina, MM, 1Goncharuk, VV |
1A. V. Dumansky Institute of Colloid and Water Chemistry of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2015, 7:150-156|
The efficiency of the wastewater purification from phosphates by low pressure reverse osmosis and nanofiltration is investigated. It is shown that, for wastewater treatment, where the content of phosphate ions is less than 130 mg/dm3, it should be recommended to use the nanofiltration membrane having a high specific productivity. When the concentration of phosphate ions is from 130 to 400 mg/dm3, it is advisable that the reverse osmosis purification is carried out. At higher initial concentrations, reverse osmosis should be preceded by a process that can significantly reduce the phosphate content, such as a reagent precipitation to obtain a mineral fertilizer.
|Keywords: low pressure reverse osmosis, nanofiltration, phosphates, wastewater purification|
- Bagenov V. I., Denisov A.A. Ecology and Industry of Russia, 2009, February: 26–31 (in Russian).
- Kohler J. JBC, 2006, 3, No 2: 15–30.
- Rules of acceptance wastewater at sewer system of Kyiv (Kiev City Administration Order of 18.06.2003, No 1073, p. 10) (in Ukrainian).
- Podorvan N. I., Globa L. I., Kulikov N. I., Gvozdyak P. I. Khim. Tekhnol. Vody, 2004, 26, No 6: 591–610 (in Russian).
- Henze M., Harremoes P., la Cour Jansen J., Arvin E. Wastewater treatment, Moscow: Mir, 2006 (in Russian).
- Ambrosova G.T., Boyko T.A., Xenofontova O.V. StroyPROFIL, 2006, No 8 (in Russian).
- Belyaev A.N., Vasiliev B.V., Maskaleva S. E. Water supply and sanitary technique, 2008, No 9: 38–43 (in Russian).
- Kiirikki M., Rantanen P., Varjopuro R. The Finnish Environment, 2003: 632.
- About water treatment, Ed. A. Lindquist, Helsingborg, Kemira Kemwater, 2003.
- Meshingisser Y.M., Schetinin A.I., Galich R.A., Mikhailov V.K. Water supply and sanitary technique, 2005, No 7: 42–46 (in Russian)
- Vasiliev B.V., Mishukov B.G., Solovieva E.A. Water supply and sanitary technique, 2009, No 2: 58–60 (in Russian).
- Sources of centralized drinking water supply. Hygienic and environmental requirements for water quality and rules of selection. SSU 4808: 2007, Kyiv, State Standard of Ukraine, 2007 (in Ukrainian).
- Svitzov A.A. Introducion in membrane technology, Moscow: DeLee print, 2007 (in Russian).
- Catalog of "GE Osmonics Desal.", GE Osmonics Desal., Minnetoka, 2001.
- Polymeric membranes "Vladipor", Vladimir: STC "Vladipor" cjsc, 1999 (in Russian).