|1Bahno, OM |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2015, 7:39-46|
Basing on the three-dimensional linear equations of the classical theory of elasticity for a solid and on the linearized Euler equations for a fluid, the propagation of Lamb waves in an elastic layer that interacts with the layer of an ideal compressible fluid is studied. For the normal waves, the dispersion curves in a wide range of frequencies are constructed. The effect of the fluid layer thickness on the dispersion of the phase velocities of Lamb modes in a hydroelastic waveguide is analyzed for both thin and thick fluid and elastic layers.
|Keywords: dispersion of waves, elastic layer, layer of ideal compressible fluid|
- Viktorov I.A. Sound surface waves in solids, Moscow: Nauka, 1981 (in Russian).
- Belyankova T. I., Kalinchuk V.V. Acoustic J., 2014, 60, No 5: 492–504 (in Russian).
- Grinchenko V.T., Komissarova G. L. Acoustic bulletin, 2005, 8, No 4 (in Russian).
- Kuznetsov S.V. Acoustic J., 2014, 60, No 1: 90–100 (in Russian).
- Bagno A.M., Guz A.N. Int. Appl. Mech., 1997, 33, No 6: 435–463. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02700652
- Guz A.N. Int. Appl. Mech., 1980, 16, No 3: 175–190 (in Russian).
- Guz A.N. Elastic waves in bodies with initial stresses. In 2 vols., Kyiv: Naukova Dumka, 1986 (in Russian).
- Guz A.N. Elastic waves in bodies with initial (residual) stresses, Kyiv: A.C.K., 2004 (in Russian).
- Guz A.N. Dynamics of compressible viscous fluid, Kyiv: A.C.K., 1998 (in Russian).
- Guz A.N. Dynamics of compressible viscous fluid, Cambridge: Cambridge Sci. Publ., 2009.
- Volkenstein M.M., Levin V.M. Acoustic J., 1988, 34, No 4: 608–615 (in Russian).