|1Kubenko, VD |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2015, 7:47-54|
The problem to determine the stressed state of an elastic layer under nonstationary normal loading is considered. A mixed boundary problem is formulated, and its solution is built by using the Laplace and Fourier integral transforms. The exact inverse of transforms is evaluated. As a result, the analytical solution is obtained, and it determines a stress and a displacement at an arbitrary point of the layer. The analysis of the essential features of wave processes is performed.
|Keywords: elastic layer, mixed conditions, nonstationary loading|
- Gorshkov A.G., Tarlakovsky D.V. Dynamic contact problems with moving boundaries, Moscow, Nauka, Fizmatlit, 1995 (in Russian).
- Kubenko V.D. Dopov. NAN Ukraine, 2011, No 10: 67–72.
- Kubenko V.D. Advances of Mechanics, vol. 5, Kyiv: Litera, 2009: 566–607 (in Russian).
- Kubenko V.D., Janchevsky I.V. Internat. Appl. Mech., 2015, 52, No 3: 46–55.
- Kubenko V.D., Marchenko T.A. Internat. Appl. Mech., 2008, 44, No 3: 286–295. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-008-0044-z
- Kubenko V.D. Internat. Appl. Mech., 2008, 44, No 7: 747–756. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-008-0088-0
- Guz' A.N., Kubenko V.D., Cherevko M.A. Diffraction of elastic waves, Kyiv: Naukova Dumka, 1978 (in Russian).
- Bateman H., Erdelyi A. Tables of integral transforms, in 2 vol., Vol. 1, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1954.
- Bateman H., Erdelyi A. Higher transcendental functions, in 4 vol., Vol. 1, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1953.