|1Usenko, OV |
1S. I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2015, 8:100-105|
Ultramafic volcanic rocks are formed as a result of lifting the primary melt formed at a depth of 250 km. In the Archean, the oxidized chloride-water-silicate fluids were active. With their participation, komatiites were formed and compose the greenstone structure of the Srednepridneprovsky megablock. Igneous rocks of the Middle Bug were formed with the participation of the alkali fluoride carbonate fluids, active in the Paleoproterozoic. It is not possible to attribute them to the komatiitic formation.
|Keywords: Archaean komatiites, fluids, greenstone structure|
- Usenko O.V. Geofiz. J., 2006, 28, No 6: 74–93 (in Russian).
- Ultrabasic formations central part of the Ukrainian Shield. Ed. N.P. Semenenko. Kiev: Nauk. Dumka, 1979 (in Russian).
- Ferruginous-siliceous formations of the Precambrian of the European part of the USSR. Ed. V.M. Kravchenko, D.A. Kulik, Kyiv: Nauk. Dumka, 1991 (in Russian).
- Usenko O.V. Geofiz. J., 2014, 36, No 2: 57–74 (in Russian).
- Pearson D. J., Canil D., Shirey S.B.Mantle Samples Included in Volcanics Rocks: Xenoliths and Diamonds. The Mantle and Core. Ed. R.W. Carlson Oxford: ELSEVIER Ltd., 2005.
- Shherbakov I.B. Petrology of the Ukrainian shield, Lvov: ZuKTs, 2005 (in Russian).
- Zlobenko I.F., Kanevsky A.Y., Metalidi S.V., Dusyatsky V.A., Lepigov G.D. Sov. Geology, 1983, No 9: 103–108 (in Russian).
- Geochronology of the Early Precambrian of the Ukrainian shield. Archaea. Ed. N.P. Shcherbak, Kyiv: Nauk. Dumka, 2005 (in Russian).