|1Deremeshko, LA, 1Kucheruk, DD, 1Balakina, MM, 1Goncharuk, VV |
1A. V. Dumansky Institute of Colloid and Water Chemistry of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2016, 10:94-98|
The efficiency of the cleaning of fluoride-bicarbonate waters by galvano- and electrocoagulation methods on model solutions and natural water from an artesian well is studied. It is shown that the presence of bicarbonate ions in water impairs the defluorination by galvanocoagulation and has no effect on the removal of fluorides by electrocoagulation. The basic physical and chemical mechanisms of these processes are established, and, on this basis, their operating parameters are determined by reaching the regulated concentration of fluorides in drinking water.
|Keywords: bicarbonate ions, defluorination, electrocoagulation, fluorides, galvanocoagulation, natural water|
- Semenchenko Y.R. In. Proc. of the VII Ukrainian student scientific conference "Sustainable Development", Pt. 2: 2014, 101—104 (in Ukrainian).
- Kravchenko N.A. Exploration and environmental geochemistry, 1997, No 1: 50-54 (in Russian).
- Goncharuk V.V., Zhukynsky V.N., Chernyavskaya A.P. Chemistry and Technology of water, 2003, 25, No 2: 106-157 (in Russian).
- Deremeshko L.A., Balakina M.M. Ecology. Man. Society, Kiev, 2009: 221-222 (in Ukrainian).
- Deremeshko L.A., Balakina M.N., Kucheruk D.D., Goncharuk V.V. Chemistry and Technology of water, 2014, 36, No 4: 297-306 (in Russian).
- Kulsky L.A. Fundamentals of chemistry and technology of water, Kiev: Nauk. Dumka, 1991 (in Russian).
- Kopylov A.S., Lavygin V.M., Ochkov V.F. Water treatment in the energy sector, Moscow: ID MEI, 2006 (in Russian).
- Serpokrylov N.S., Wilson E.V., Getmantsev S.V., Marochkin A.A. Ecology of wastewater treatment by physicochemical methods, Moskow: Izd-vo Assotsiatsii stroitelnyh vuzov, 2009 (in Russian).
- Kulsky L.A., Grebenyuk V.D., Savluk O.S. Electrochemistry in water treatment processes, Kiev: Tehnika, 1987 (in Russian).
- Kovalev V.V., Kovaleva O.V. Theoretical and practical aspects of the electrochemical water treatment, Kishinev: Izd-vo Mold. GU, 2003 (in Russian).
- Chanturia V.A., Solozhenkin P.M. Galvano chemical methods for purification of industrial wastewaters. Teoriya and practice, Moscow: Akademkniga, 2005 (in Russian).
- Rakov E.G. Chemistry and Technology of Inorganic fluorides, Moscow: Izd-vo MChTI name of D.I. Mendeleev, 1990 (in Russian).
- Solozhenkin P.M., Nebera V.P., Solozhenkin I.P. Gornyiy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten, 2001, No 9: 15-20 (in Russian).
- Primak L.V. Improving the defluorination technology groundwater potable purpose: Abstract. dis. cand. tehn. Sciences, Irkutsk, 2012 (in Russian).