|1Glukhov, AYu. |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2016, 10:42-46|
The propagation of axisymmetric elastic waves in laminated composite incompressible materials with the slipping of layers is investigated within the framework of a linearized elasticity theory for bodies with initial stresses. The propagation of waves along the layers is considered. The dispersion equation for quasitransversal waves and its long-wave approximation are obtained.
|Keywords: dispersion equation, elastic waves, initial stresses, laminated composite incompressible material, long-wave approximation|
- Guz' A.N., Khanh L.M. Soviet Appl. Mech., 1976, 12, Iss. 1: 1-7. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01073873
- Guz' A.N., Sitenok N.A., Zhuk A.P. Soviet Appl. Mech., 1984, 20, Iss. 7: 589-596. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00891714
- Khanh L.M. Soviet Appl. Mech., 1977, 13, Iss. 9: 868—873.
- Panasyuk O.M. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2010, No 1: 65-70 (in Ukrainian).
- Panasyuk O.N. Int. Appl. Mech., 2011, 47, Iss. 3: 276-283. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-011-0458-x
- Guz' A.N. Elastic waves in bodies with initial (residual) stresses, Kiev: A.S.K, 2004 (in Russian).
- Guz' A., Babich S., Glukhov Yu. Mixed problems for elastic foundation with initial stresses, Saarbrücken: Lambert Acad. Publ., 2015 (in Russian).
- Guz' A.N., Zhuk A.P., Makhort F.G. Waves in a Layer with Initial Stresses, Kiev: Nauk. Dumka, 1986 (in Rus sian).
- Guz' A.N. Int. Appl. Mech., 2002, 38, Iss. 1: 23-59. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1015379824503
- Babich S.Yu., Guz' A.N., Zhuk A.P. Soviet Appl. Mech., 1979, 15, No 4: 277-291. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00884760
- Brekhovskikh L.M. Waves in layered media, Moscow: Nauka, 1973 (in Russian).