|1Seminska, OO |
1A. V. Dumansky Institute of Colloid and Water Chemistry of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2016, 11:112-116|
The efficiency of the preconditioning of Kyiv's wastewater for its further purifying by reverse osmosis plants with filtration through a sand filter with the 1—2 mm faction loading followed by the microfiltration on a ceramic microfilter with clay minerals is investigated. It is established that the combination of chosen water pretreatment methods contributes to the efficient stable operation of the reverse osmosis membrane, providing a reduction of the source water turbidity by 99.9 %, phosphate content in it by 98.8 %, and total organic carbon by 94.8...99.9 % at constant values of its specific productivity to the permeate selection ratio of 80 %.
|Keywords: ceramic microfilter, phosphates, reverse osmosis, turbidity, wastewater treatment|
- Pervov A.G. Modern high-technology of drinking and process water treatment using membranes: reverse osmosis, nanofiltration, ultrafiltration. Moscow: Publ. house of building universities association, 2009 (in Russian).
- Cherkasov S.V. Reverse osmosis. Theory, practice, recommendations. Plumbing. Heating. Conditioning, 2005, No 11: 18—24 (in Russian).
- Svitzov A.A. Introducion in membrane technology, Moscow, DeLeeprint, 2007 (in Russian).
- Goncharuk V.V., Kucheruk D.D., Balakina M.N., Dul'neva T.Yu. Water Chem. and Technology. 2009, 31, No 6: 396—404. doi: https://doi.org/10.3103/S1063455X09060083
- State Standart 3351-74 Drinking water. Methods of determination the taste, odor, color and turbidity. — Approved by the Resolution of the State Committee of the USSR, the Council of Ministers of standards from May 24, 1974, No 1309 (in Russian).
- Babko A.K., Pilipenko A.T. Methods of non-metals determination. Moscow: Chemistry, 1974 (in Russian).
- Water treatment: A Guide, Ed. Belikova S.E. Moscow: Aqua-Therm, 2007 (in Russian).
- Henze M., Armoes P., Jes la Cour Jansen, Arvan E. Wastewater treatment, Moscow: Mir, 2006 (in Russian).
- Andrusishina I. Water and water purification technologies. 2012, No 5: 4—9 (in Russian).
- Seminska O.O., Kucheruk D.D., Balakina M.M., Goncharuk V.V. Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2015, 7: 150—156 (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2015.07.150
- Seminskaya O.O., Balakina M.N., Kucheruk D.D., Goncharuk V.V. Journal of Water Chemistry and Technology, 2016, 38, No 1: 39—45. doi: https://doi.org/10.3103/S1063455X16010070