|1Storozhuk, EA |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2016, 11:28-35|
The statements and the analytic (exact) solutions of boundary-value problems are given for composite infinitely long non-circular cylindrical shells stressed by static loads. The system of solving equations is based on the formulas of the refined theory of non-shallow shells with low sliding stiffness. The expressions for the internal power factors and generalized displacements of closed and open cylindrical shells of oval cross-section loaded by an internal pressure and a transverse force are presented.
|Keywords: composite material, deformation of transverse shear, exact solution, long cylindrical shell, non-circular cross-section, static load|
- Bresse J. A. C. H. Cours de Mecanique Appliquee. Premiere Partie. Resistance des materiaux et stabilite des constructions. — Paris: Gauthier-Villars, 1866.
- Timoshenko S. Strength of Materials. Part II, Advanced Theory and Problems. New York: D. Van Nostrand Company, 1941.
- Grigorenko Ya.M., Budak V.D., Grigorenko O.Ya. Solving the problems of shell theory based on discrete continual methods: a tutorial. Mykolayiv: Ilion Publ., 2010. (In Ukrainian).
- Zheleznov L.P., Kabanov V.V. J. Appl. Mech. and techn. physics. 2002, 43, No 4: 155—160 (In Russian)
- Konoplyev Yu.G., Sachenkov A.A. Theoretical and experimental method in the problem of stability of a cylindrical shell elliptical cross-section. Studies in the theory of plates and shells: proceedings of the Workshop KPhTI of Kazan Branch of the USSR Academy of Sciences. Kazan: Publishing House of KSU, 1984. Iss. 17, part 1: 135—142 (In Russian)
- Meish V.F., Kepenach N.P. Int. Appl. Mech. 2014, 50, No 6: 83—89 (In Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-014-0665-3
- Yamada G., Irie T., Tagawa Y. J. Sound and Vibr. 1984, 95, No 1: 117—126. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-460X(84)90264-5
- Grigorenko Ya.M., Kharitonova L.V. Int. Appl. Mech. 2007, 43, No 7: 58—65 (In Russian) doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-007-0074-y
- Theory of thin shells weakened by holes. A.N. Guz, I.S. Chernyshenko, V.N. Chekhov et al. Kiev: Nauk. Dumka, 1980 (Calculation methods shells: In 5 v.; V.1) (in Russian)