|1Lyalko, VI, 1Elistratova, LA, 1Apostolov, AA |
1Scientific Center for Aerospace Research of the Earth Institute of Geological Science of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2016, 11:61-69|
The main climatic characteristics (beginning, end, duration) of the heating period on the territory of Ukraine are considered. Their changes under conditions of the modern climate are shown. The structure of the temperature regime of the heating period is revealed. The importance of the climatological characteristic of the heating period for the solution of questions of the rational use of the fuel power complex and its adaptation to its changes of the climatic conditions is emphasized.
|Keywords: air temperature, climate changes, duration of the heating period|
- Kulbida N.I., Barabash M.B., Elistratova L.O., Adamenko T.I., Grebenuk N.P., Tatarchuk O.G., Korch T.V. Climate of Ukraine: in the past… and the future, Kiev: Stal, 2009 (in Ukrainian).
- Greenhouse effect and climate changes in Ukraine: assessments and consequences, Ed. V.I. Lyalko, Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 2015 (in Ukrainian).
- Adamenko T.I. Agroclimatic sounding of the territory of Ukraine taking into account climate changes, Kiev: RIA Blitch, 2014 (in Ukrainian).
- Earth Systems Change over Eastern Europe, Eds. P. Groisman, V.I. Lyalko, Kiev: Akademperiodyka, 2012.
- Voronchuk M. M., Piriashvili B. Z., Chirkin B. P., Shchepets O. I. Energetika and environment. Interaction problems, Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 2015 (in Russian).
- Zorkalchev V.I., Ivanova E.N. Analysis of intensity and synchronicity of vibration of requirement in a fuel on heating. Series of pre-prints of messages "Automation of scientific researches", Iss. 16, Syktyvkar: Komi, Scientific Center of Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1989 (in Russian).
- Isaev A.A., Sherstyukov B.G. The Proc. of Moscow Univ., Ser. 5, Geography, 1996, No 2: 68—75 (in Russian).
- Kobysheva N.V., Klyuev M.V., Alexandrov A.A., Bulygina O. N. Meteorology and hydrology, 2004, No 8: 46-52 (in Russian).
- Perevedenchev U.P., Gimranova A.B., Sharipova M.M., Auxadeev T.P. The Proc. of the Kazan Univ., Ser. Natural Sci., 2014, 156, book 4: 123—130 (in Russian).
- Babichenko V. M., Nikolaeva N. V., Rudishina S. F. Ukr. geograph. J., 2007, No 1: 20—27 (in Ukrainian).