|1Shatalov, NN |
1Institute of Geological Sciences of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2016, 12:65-73|
The results of investigations for the large structural Surozh knot located in the limits of the Sorokinska grabensyncline of the Near-Azovian megablock of the Ukrainian Shield are presented. The features of the fault-block tectonics and its influence on forming the ore knot are defined. The Sorokinska grabensyncline and other fault zones of the orthogonal and diagonal systems and their significance in the localization of the unique Surozh gold deposit are characterized. The features of manifestations of magmatism, metasomatism, mineralo- and ore-genesis are studied.
|Keywords: dikes, fault, geoblock, gold, graben-syncline, metasomatites, ore deposit, tectonics|
- Glevassky E.B. Mineralogicheskiy zhurnal, 1996, No 4: 72-88 (in Russian).
- Kravchenko G.L. Mineralogicheskiy zhurnal, 1999, No 4: 7-19 (in Russian).
- Lisenko O.A., Bobrov O.B., Malyk B.I., Tisachna O.M. Mineralni resursy Ukrainy, 2005, No 4: 9-16 (in Ukrainian).
- Chornokur I.G., Jaskevich T.B. Mineralni resursy Ukrainy, 2010, No 2: 18-24 (in Ukrainian).
- Shatalov N.N., Latysh I.K., Potapchyk I.S. Dokl. AN USSR. Ser. B, 1982, No 6: 38-41 (in Russian).
- Shatalov N.N. The Near-Azovian dykes, Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 1986 (in Russian).
- Shatalov N.N. Geologiya rudnyih mestorozhdeniy, 1990, No 6: 101-108 (in Russian).
- Shatalov N.N. Visnik AN URSR, 1991, No 7: 106-109 (in Ukrainian).
- Shatalov N.N. Tektonika i stratigrafiya, 1993, No 33: 13-21 (in Russian).
- Sherbak M.P., Artemenko G.V., Zagnitko V.N., Stepanyuk L.M. Mineralogicheskiy zhurnal, 1999, No 4: 99-105 (in Russian).