|1Travinskaya, TV |
1Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2016, 12:82-89|
The methods of synthesis of environmentally degradable polymer systems based on ionomer polyurethane (IPU) comprising a high content of xanthan (Xa) and castor oil (CO) in a macrochain have been developed. The effect of the component composition of IPU/CO and IPU/CO/Xa on colloid-chemical properties of dispersions, physicomechanical and thermal properties of films has been studied. The formation of both physical and chemical bonds between polar groups of IPU, CO, Xa has been proved by IR-spectroscopy. The properties of new IPU, as well as the process of their degradation under environmental conditions, can be controlled by varying the content of the natural components.
|Keywords: biodegradation, castor oil, ionomeric polyurethanes, xanthan|
- Yu L., Dean K., Li L. Prog. Polym. Sci., 2006, 31: 576—602. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.progpolymsci.2006.03.002
- Sharmin E., Zafar F., Akram D., Alam M., Ahmad S. Ind. Crop. Prod., 2015, 76, No 15: 215-229. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.indcrop.2015.06.022
- Garrison T.F., Kessler M.R. Bio-Based Plant Oil Polymers and Composites, Amsterdam: Elsevier, 2016: 37-54. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-323-35833-0.00003-7
- Travinskaya T.V., Brykova A.N., Savelyev Yu.V. Polymer Journal, 2014, 36, No 4: 393-400 (in Russian).
- Ermolovich O.A., Makarevich A.V., Goncharova E.P. Biotekhnolohyia, 2005, No 4: 47-54 (in Russian).
- Kurdich I.K. Microbiol. J., 2001, 63, No 6: 71-88 (in Russian).