|1Kubenko, VD |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2016, 12:22-28|
The problem of determining a stress-strain state of the elastic half-space under a nonstationary normal loading is considered. A mixed boundary-value problem is formulated, and its solution is constructed with the use of the Laplace and Hankel integral transformations. The exact inversion of the transformations is executed. As a result, the analy tical solution is obtained, and it determines a normal displacement at an arbitrary point of the axis of symmetry at an arbitrary moment of time.
|Keywords: integral transformations, mixed boundary conditions|
- Poruchikov V.B. Methods of Dynamic Theory of Elasticity, Moscow: Nauka, 1986 (in Russian).
- Kubenko V.D. Nonstationary loads at surface of an elastic half–plane, Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2011, 10: 67-72 (in Russian).
- Kubenko V.D. Impact of blunted bodies against surface of liquid or elastic medium. Advanced in Mechanics (in 6 vol.), V. 5. Kiev: Litera Ltd, 2009: p. 566-677 (in Russian).
- Kubenko V.D ZAMM 2015, 95, 12: 1448-1460. doi: https://doi.org/10.1002/zamm.201400202
- Guz A.N., Kubenko V.D., Cherevko M.A Diffraction of Eelastic Waves, Kiev:Nauk. Dumka, 1978 (in Russian). PMCid:PMC1087311
- Bateman G and Erdelyi A. Tables of Integral Transforms (in 2 vol.). V. 1:Transforms of Fourier, Laplace and Melline. McGraw-Hill book Com. Inc., NY, 1954.
- Bateman G. and Erdelyi A. Tables of Integral Transforms (in 2 vol.). V. 2: Transform of Bessel. McGraw-Hill book Com. Inc., NY, 1954.
- Ditkin V.A., Prudnikov A.P. Integral Transforms and Operational Calculation. Moskow: GIFML, 1961 (in Russian).