|1Biletskiy, VS |
1Yurii Kondratyuk Poltava National Technical University
2Coal Energy Technology Institute of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2016, 12:44-49|
The appearance of the Rebinder effect ( decrease in the strength caused by adsorption) under the coal crushing during the preparation of coal-water fuel has been studied. It is found that the coal humidification made before the coal crushing leads to a decrease in its strength and increases its crushability, which results in a significant increase in the yield of a class of finer particles (having less diameters). In addition, the secondary (related to the Rebinder effect) "effect of adsorbtive deployment of the surface of porous structure" leads to a shift of the hydrophilic-hydrophobic balance of the external surface toward to the hydrophilic one. These factors — finer granulometry and hydrophilization — favor technological characteristics of coal-water fuel, namely: a decrease in the viscosity of a coalwater suspension and an increase in the aggregative and sedimentation stabilities of coal-water fuel.
|Keywords: coal-water fuel, crushed coal, Rebinder effect|
- Krut A.A., Papayani F.A. Proc. of scientific papers of National mining academy. Dniepropetrovsk, 2001, No 3: 111-118 (in Ukrainian).
- Goryunov Yu.V., Pertsov N.V., Summ B.D. The Rebinder effect, Moscow: Nauka, 1966 (in Russian).
- Rebinder P.A., Schukin E.D. Success of Phys. Scie., 1972, 108, Iss. 1: 3 (in Russian).
- Biletskiy V.S., Svitliy Yu.G., Krut O.A. Mining bulletin 2012, No. 95: 140-144 (in Ukrainian).
- Biletskiy V.S., Sergeev P.V., Krut O.A, Svitliy Yu.G., Zubkova Yu.M. Enrichment of fossil fuel, 2012, Iss. 48 (89): 54-60 (in Ukrainian).
- Beletskiy V.S. Samylin V.N. Factory laboratory, 1991, No. 11: 42-43 (in Russian).