|1Matlaj, LM |
1Institute of Geological Sciences of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2016, 12:57-64|
The calcareous nannoplankton is first studied in the Cretaceous rocks of the Crimean continental slope at stations 3-27, 5806, 5862, 5746, 5604. The associations of a calcareous nannoplankton of the Jurassic, Aptian, Albian-Cenomanian, Coniacian-Santonian ages are defined. The most favorable conditions for the existence of a calcareous nannoplankton were formed in the Late Albian — Early Cenomanian.
|Keywords: Albian, Aptian, calcareous nannoplankton, Cenomanian, Coniacian, Crimean continental slope, Jurassic, Santonian|
- Geology of the continental suburb of the Black Sea , Ed. E.F. Shnyukov, Kiev: OMGOR NANU ( in Russian).
- Geology of a zone of the route of optic-fiber communication Sevastopol — the island Zmeiny — Zatoka, Ed. E.F. Shnyukov, Kiev: Karbon ( in Russian).
- Shnyukova E.E., Shcherbakov I.B. Geology and minerals of the World Ocean, 2005, No 1: 87—101 (in Russian).
- Geological researches of the Black Sea, Ed. E.F. Shnyukov, Kiev: OMGOR NANU ( in Russian).
- Bown P. Calcareous Nannofossil Biostratigraphy, London: Chapman and Hall, 1998. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-011-4902-0
- A Practical Guide on the Microfauna of the Soviet Union, Vol. 1, Calcareous Nannoplankton, Ed. S.M. Shumenko, Leningrad: Nedra, 1987 ( in Russian).