|Title||On the effect of a viscous fluid on quasi-Lamb waves in an elastic layer that interacts with a liquid layer|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2016|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
On the base of the three–dimensional linearized Navier–Stokes equations for viscous fluid and linear equations of the classical theory of elasticity for an elastic layer, the dispersion curves are constructed, and the propagation of quasi-Lamb waves within the wide range of frequencies is studied. The effects of the viscosity of a fluid and the thickness of elastic and fluid layers on the phase velocities and the attenuation coefficients of quasi–Lamb modes are analyzed. The numerical results are presented in the form of graphs, and their analysis is given.
|Keywords||dispersion of waves, elastic layer, layer of a viscous compressible fluid, quasi-Lamb modes|
- Viktorov I. A. Sound surface waves in solids, Moscow: Nauka, 1981 (in Russian).
- Belyankova T. I., Kalinchuk V. V. Acoustic J., 2014, 60, No 5: 492–504 (in Russian).
- Grinchenko V. T., Komissarova G. L. Acoustic bulletin, 2005, 8, No 4: 38–45 (in Russian).
- Kuznetsov S. V. Acoustic J., 2014, 60, No 1: 90–100 (in Russian).
- Bagno A. M., Guz A. N. Int. Appl. Mech., 1997, 33, No 6: 435–463. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02700652
- Ottenio M., Destrade M., Ogden R. W. Int. J. of Non-Linear Mech., 2007, 42, No 2: 310–320. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnonlinmec.2006.10.001
- Guz A. N. Int. Appl. Mech., 1980, 16, No 3: 175–190.
- Guz A. N. Elastic waves in bodies with initial stresses. In 2 vol., Kyiv: Naukova Dumka, 1986 (in Russian).
- Guz A. N. Elastic waves in bodies with initial (residual) stresses, Kyiv: A. C. K., 2004 (in Russian).
- Guz A. N. Dynamics of compressible viscous fluid, Kyiv: A. C. K., 1998 (in Russian).
- Guz A. N. Dynamics of compressible viscous fluid, Cambridge Scientific Publishers, 2009.
- Volkenstein M. M., Levin V. M. Acoustic J., 1988, 34, No 4: 608–615. (in Russian).