|1Shatalov, NN |
1Institute of Geological Sciences of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2016, 5:74-79|
Regularities in the distribution of radial and ring-type dykes in the structure of the Ukrainian Shield are represented. The relationship of the dykes and dyke swarms with the fault-block structures of the region crystalline basement as a part of the East European Craton is considered. It is noted that the discovered lateral regularities for the distribution of radial and ring-type dykes and dyke swarms are important for prospecting mineral deposits in the region.
|Keywords: dyke swarms, faults, radial dykes, Ukrainian Shield|
- Shatalov N. N. The Near-Azovian dykes, Kyiv: Nauk. dumka, 1986 (in Russian).
- Shatalov N. N. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2015, No 1: 99–103 (in Russian).
- Shatalov N. N., Shatalov A. N. Geol. J., 2001, No 3: 41–45.
- Shatalov N. N., Shatalov A. N. Geol. J., 2002, No 3: 56–61.
- Shatalov N. N., Shatalov A. N. Geol. J., 2002, No 4: 50–55.