|1Savitskyi, DP |
1A. V. Dumansky Institute of Colloid and Water Chemistry of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2016, 6:87-94|
We proposed a method for producing graphene oxide from natural coal with a high stage of metamorphism. The differences between the structural characteristics are analyzed, and the functional groups of the surface of graphene oxide as compared with carbonaceous minerals such as graphite and anthracite are determined. Changes in the electrokinetic potential of graphene oxide nanoparticles depend on pH values. The influence of electric surface properties of graphene oxide in an aqueous medium on the colloidal stability of its solutions is determined.
|Keywords: anthracite, graphene oxide, nanoparticles|
- Jao J., Liu L., Li F. Graphene Oxide: Physics and Applications, Berlin: Springer, 2015.
- Grayfer E. D., Makotchenko V. G., Nazarov A. S. et al. Russ. Chem. Rev., 2011, 80, No 8: 751–770. https://doi.org/10.1070/RC2011v080n08ABEH004181
- Lotya M., King P. J., Khan U. et al. ACS. Nano, 2010, 4, No 6: 3155–3162. https://doi.org/10.1021/nn1005304
- Bolotin K. L., Sikes K. J., Jiang Z. et al. Solid State Community, 2008, 146, Iss. 9–10: 351–355. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssc.2008.02.024
- Eda G., Mattevi C., Yamaguchi H. et al. J. Phys. Chem. C, 2009, 113, No 35: 15 768–15 771.
- Venugopal G., Krishnamoorthy K., Mohan R., Kim S.-J. Mater. Chem. Phys., 2012, 132: 29–33. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matchemphys.2011.10.040
- Antonova I. V., Golod S. V., Soots R. A. et. al. Semiconductors, 2014, 48, No 6: 804–808. https://doi.org/10.1134/S1063782614060049
- Schwamb T., Burg B. R., Schirmer N. C., Poulikakos D. Nanotechnology, 2009, 20, No 40: 405704. https://doi.org/10.1088/0957-4484/20/40/405704
- Gyulmaliev A. M., Golovin G. S., Gladun T. G. Theoretical Foundations of coal chemistry, Moscow: Izd-vo Mosc. Univ., 2003 (in Russian).
- Rudakov E. S., Smirnov V. A., Kucherenko V. A. Khim. Tverd. Topliva, 1991, No 2: 41–48 (in Russian).