|1Logvinov, IM |
1S. I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2016, 7:78-85|
Based on the method of two-dimensional inversion of the data of magnetotelluric studies, we have first identified geoelectric parameters of the crust and the upper mantle of the junction between the Scythian plates and the East European platform (EEP) adjacent to it on the north and the mountain Crimea from the south. A reasonable assumption about the existence of two conducting objects in the studied region is made. One of them is accepted to be the continuation of the Kirovograd electric conductivity anormaly. Another one has a latitudinal stretch and can be obviously attributed to the junction between EEP and Scythian plates.
|Keywords: conductivity, Crimea, geoelectric section, Scythian plate, South-Ukrainian monocline|
- Ingerov A. I., Rokityansky I. I., Tregubenko V. I. Earth Planet Space, 1999, 51: 1127–1133. https://doi.org/10.1186/BF03351586
- Ingerov A. I., Bugrimov L. P., Rokityansky I. I., Koldunov A. A. Regional MTS research results on the study of the deep structure southeast Ukrainian, Kyiv: Geoinform, 1987 (in Russian).
- Rokityansky I. I., Kremer S. G. Fizika Zemli, 1984, No 2: 115–125 (in Russian).
- Ingerov A. I., Bugrimov L. P., Koldunov A. A., Popov V. M., Rokityansky I. I. The results of electrical exploration by MTS and KMTS to study the deep structure of the Crimean-Carpathian seismically active regions, Kyiv: Geoinform, 1993 (in Russian).
- Logvinov I. M. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2015, No 11: 66–74 (in Russian).
- Rokityansky I. I., Tereshin A. V., Tregubenko V. I., Golubtsova N. S., Ingerov A. I., Savchenko T. S. Geofiz. zhurn., 2012, 34, No 3: 92–101 (in Russian).
- Siripunvaraporn W., Egbert G. Geophysics, 2000, 65, No 3: 791–803. https://doi.org/10.1190/1.1444778
- Logvinov I. M. Geoelectrical parameters of the crust and mantle south-west of the East-European platform and Carpathians: Dis. . . . d-ra geol. nauk: 04.00.22, Kyiv, 2012 (in Russian).
- Map hypsometry sole plate complex southwest of the USSR (with the use of satellite imagery), Ed. N. A. Krilov, 1: 1000000, Moskow: USSR Ministry of Geology, 1988 (in Russian).
- National Atlas of Ukraine, Kyiv: DNVP "Kartographia", 2007 (in Ukrainian).
- Verkhovtsev V. G. Geofiz. zhurn., 2010, 32, No 3: 29–42 (in Russian).